Members of The AACE Gulf Chapter Advisory Board (2018-2020):
- Dr. Aly B. Khalil (UAE) and Dr. Ahmed Hassoun (UAE)
- Dr. Riayd Al- Sulaimani (KSA) and Dr. Abdulmohsen Al Elq (KSA)
- Dr. Nadia Al Ali (Kuwait)
- Dr. Wiam Hussain (Bahrain)- Founder of the AACEGC
- Dr. Mahmoud Zirie (Qatar)
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Lamki (Oman)
The Main Purpose of the Advisory Board of the AACE Gulf Chapter:
Improving the Professional and Community Status of the AACE GC in the MENA Region and Contributing to the Strategic Development of the AACE GC.
Membership of the AACEGC Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is composed of well selected professional leaders in the field of Endocrinology residing in the GCC countries. The membership of the Advisory Board is based on official selection and invitation by the Board of Directors of the AACEGC. Each member of the Advisory Board has well established track of service to clinical Endocrinology in the GCC and the MENA regions and has significantly contributed to the missions of the AACEGC. The number of the members shall be 8 members. The membership term is 2 years, renewable for one additional term. The Advisory Board shall meet at least once a year, preferably during the annual congress meeting. Otherwise the president of the AACEGC may decide to meet as deemed appropriate. The President or designees of the AACEGC are additional members of the advisory board.
Benefits of the Member of the Advisory Board of the AACE GC:
- Free Registration at the annual AACEGC congress meeting, Free accommodation and airline transportation if needed.
- Recognition and Appreciation Certificates by the AACEGC for the services.
- Members of the Advisory Board will be named on the official website of the AACEGC.
The Tasks of the AACEGC Advisory Board:
- Advise on priorities and latest trends and prospects in the fields of Endocrine continuous professional development, Scientific Research and Community partnership.
- Proposing and Formulating strategic directions of the AACEGC.
- Promote and strengthen the bonds of effective institutional partnership.
- Provide feedback on the status of the AACEGC and proposals for improvement and development of the AACEGC.
- Work as a liaison to provide potential financial support and explore opportunities for promoting the AACEGC activities.
- Provide advice on the issues that are referred to the advisory board by the BOD or members of the AACEGC.
- Improving the Professional and Community Status of the AACE GC in the MENA Region and Contributing to the Strategic Development of the AACE GC.